Association Level Mailing List
WHAT IS IT?
A custom Association List allows you to create a list of all current or archived participants within all programs of your association.
I WOULD LIKE TO...
CREATING AN ASSOCIATION LIST
1. Go to your Parent Association
2. Click on Send Messages > Custom Recipient List
3. Click the Association Level Mailing Lists Tab
4. Click the Add New Association List button
5. Name your Custom List
6. Select Yes to involve active participants only. Select No to create the list with active and archived participants
7. Click the Submit button
8. To add and update recipients on your list, click the Manage button
9. Select the programs to add to your custom list
Note: You can sort on any of the columns by clicking on the column header. You can also use the search bar to filter (Ex: Basketball)
10. Click the Update Involved Programs and List Members button
Note: You must update your Involved Programs and List Members to include participants added to your program after the list was made
11. Your Association Level List is now saved and available for you to select when composing a message
Did this help? If not, click "No" to contact support.