Forms & Waivers
WHAT IS IT?
Forms and waivers allow Camp Directors to have an digital version of any completed form or waiver that a camper will need in order to be eligible to attend camp.
WHO CAN US IT?
Camp Directors, Camp Counselors, Campers
Add A Fan
WHAT IS IT?
Adding a fan to a team allows an additional parent/guardian, relative, or overall team super fan to have access to a team’s schedule and allow them to post media on the team’s activity wire.
I WOULD LIKE TO...
HOW TO ADD A FAN
1. From your program page, click the navigation icon in the top left corner
2. Click Add Fans
3. Enter the First and Last name of the fan
4. Select whether the fan is a Parent/Guardian
5. Choose Fan from the drop down menu
6. Enter the fan's E-Mail
7. Click the Search button
8. If there is already an account created for this fan, it will show in the Matching Results
9. Select the Add button
10. You can add multiple fans at a time by selecting the Add Row button and entering their information
Note: If there is not a PLAYERSPACE account for the person(s) you are trying to add, they will receive an email notifying them they have been added as a fan along with their login credentials
Did this help? If not, click "No" to contact support.