Forms & Waivers
WHAT IS IT?
Forms and waivers allow Camp Directors to have an digital version of any completed form or waiver that a camper will need in order to be eligible to attend camp.
WHO CAN US IT?
Camp Directors, Camp Counselors, Campers
Add A Fan
WHAT IS IT?
Adding a fan to a team allows an additional parent/guardian, relative, or overall team super fan to have access to a team’s schedule and allow them to post media on the team’s activity wire.
I WOULD LIKE TO...
HOW TO ADD A FAN
1. From the navigation menu, click on Teams > Manage A Team
2. Associate your fan to a specific team by selecting the team in the drop down menu
3. Click the Roster tab
4. Click the Add Player/Fan/Coach option from the left-hand menu
5. Enter the Name and Email of the Fan you wish to add and select Fan from the dropdown in the Type column
6. Click the Search button
7. If there is already an account created for this fan, it will show in the Matching Results
8. Select the Add button
9. You can add multiple fans at a time by selecting the Add Row button and entering their information
10. If there is not a PLAYERSPACE account for the person(s) you are trying to add, they will receive an email notifying them they have been added as a fan along with their login credentials
Did this help? If not, click "No" to contact support.