Association Level Mailing List
WHAT IS IT?
A custom Association List allows you to create a list of all current or archived participants within all programs of your association.
I WOULD LIKE TO...
CREATING AN ASSOCIATION LIST
1. Go to your Parent Association
2. Click the Send Messages tile
3. Click the Association Lists Tab
4. Click the Add New Association List button
5. Name your Custom List
6. Select Yes to involve active participants only. Select No to create the list with active and archived participants
7. If you would like to create the Association list with participants that registered between certain dates, enter the Registered Date Begin and the Registered Date End
8. Click the Submit button
9. To add and update recipients on your list, click the Manage button
10. Select the programs to add to your custom list
Note: You can sort on any of the columns by clicking on the column header. You can also use the search bar to filter (Ex: Basketball)
11. Click the Update Involved Programs and List Members button
Note: You must update your Involved Programs and List Members to include participants added to your program after the list was made
12. You will receive an email when your association list is ready. Once you receive the email, the list will be available for you to select when composing a message
Did this help? If not, click "No" to contact support.