Forms & Waivers
WHAT IS IT?
Forms and waivers allow Camp Directors to have an digital version of any completed form or waiver that a camper will need in order to be eligible to attend camp.
WHO CAN US IT?
Camp Directors, Camp Counselors, Campers
Create your own custom waiver
Approve/Reject uploaded and completed forms
View camper progress for all prerequisites and easily communicate reminders.
Easily export and have online access to forms at all times
Parent Association -
Forms & Waivers
WHAT IS IT?
Forms and Waivers allow Camp Directors to have an digital version of any completed form or waiver that a camper will need in order to be eligible to attend camp.
CREATING FORMS & WAIVERS
1. Go to your Parent Association page
2. From the navigation menu, click on RiskMGT > Manage Applicants
3. Click the Certifications tab
4. Click the Add Prerequisite button
5. Fill out the relevant information in the Add Prerequisite pop-up window.
You will have the option to designate the form/waiver as:
Document Upload - Select this option if the form/waiver is a certification or authorized document that cannot be replicated as a custom waiver. (Ex: Doctor’s signature on a physical)
Medical History Release and Emergency Contact Form - Select this option if you will be collecting Medical History and Emergency Contact information through CampSpace. This will enable parents the ability to complete the medical history and Emergency Contact information within their account.
Custom Waiver/Release Form - Select this option if you will be creating/recreating a custom form or vendor waiver.
How to Create a Custom Waiver/Release Form
Pick-up Authorization - Select this option if you will be collecting Authorized Pick-up information through CampSpace. This will enable parents the ability to complete the Authorized Pick-up portion of their account.
6. Once your form/waiver is created, you can select which camps are required to use the form by clicking Select Action > Relationships.
7. The Seasonal Relationships page will load within the Certifications tab. You have the ability to filter through all camps and select the specific camp that applies to your newly created certification.
NOTE: These relationships are seasonal. You will need to update these relationships as new programs/seasons/divisions are added.
Select the checkbox beside the program name that will require the certification. To save, click the Update Relationships button at the bottom of the page.
Did this help? If not, click "No" to contact support.
Thank you for your feedback!
APPROVING/REJECTING UPLOADED FORMS
1. Select your camp from the dropdown in the upper right-hand corner.