WHAT IS IT?
Through PLAYERSPACE you can create one-time events to share with program participants
I WOULD LIKE TO...
1. From your program, click the navigation icon in the top-left corner
2. Click Program Events
3. To create a new event, click the Schedule One-Time Event button
4. If you would like to schedule this event only for a specific group, type the group name in the box. If you want to schedule the one-time event for the entire program, leave the box blank.
5. Enter the one-time event information
6. Click the Submit One-Time Event button
7. To delete an event, click the check box next to the event
8. To notify members that the event is cancelled, switch the toggle to YES
9. Click the Cancel Selected Events button
Did this help? If not, click "No" to contact support.