WHAT IS IT?
Group Building allows Program Directors to separate their participants in specific groups for check-in, attendance, messaging, activity assignments and many other organizational purposes.
I WOULD LIKE TO...
BASIC GROUP BUILDING
1. To start assigning participants to groups select the Program in your program navigation dropdown
2. Click the Assign Participants tile
3. Click the Assign Participants to Group tab
4. To start building groups, select the Session
5. Click the Create New Group in this Age button
6. Name your group and define the age range
7. Click the Add Group button
8. To assign participants to your group, select the checkbox next to their name
9. Select the Group in the drop down
10. Click the Assign Participant to Group button
Note: Cancelled participants will be dropped if:
Groups are auto created
They are on a team in the division that they are cancelled in
They are NOT on a team in a division that they are cancelled in BUT do not have any other active registrations.
Players left in option 3 that signed up for a different session within the same INCARE program will need to be placed in a new group.
Did this help? If not, click "No" to contact support.
Thank you for your feedback!