WHAT IS IT?
Also known as a Travel, Cluster, or Linkage league, Multi-Branch schedules are when multiple venues combine to make one league for one or more age groups.
Players will integrate into their original downloading league
Teams will be created in this downloading league
A new program will be created to copy teams into
All games will be scheduled in this new Multi-Branch (Cluster) league
Any team roster changes should take place in original downloading league
I WOULD LIKE TO...
HOW TO CREATE A MULTI-BRANCH/CLUSTER LEAGUE
1. Create a new program where you will copy your teams and create your schedule
2. Mark the program as a cluster league by going to Settings > Program Settings
3. Click the Program Settings tab
4. Select Yes under the Roster Settings section for Is this a cluster league?
5. Click the Update Settings button
6. Create your teams in your original league(s) downloading from your MMS. Click here to learn more about Team Building.
7. Create your division(s) by going to Settings > Divisions
8. Click the Add Division button
9. Complete the information related to your division in the pop-up
10. Click the Submit Changes button
11. You are now ready to copy your teams from your original downloading league. Go to your league page by selecting it from the Program dropdown menu in the top right hand corner
12. To copy your teams select Teams > Copy Team
13. Select the teams that you wish to copy
14. Select the program into which the teams will be copied
15. Select the Division
16. Select Copy Team To Program
17. Click the Submit button
18. Your teams will now reflect in both leagues. All roster changes should take place in the original downloading league
19. To create your schedule, go to your Multi-Branch/Cluster league
Did this help? If not, click "No" to contact support.